Thursday, September 30, 2010

Top 5 Reasons I'm Back to Blogging

1. I missed writing. The seemingly simple practice of putting one sentence after another brings me happiness. It always has.

2. I enjoy annoying people with the tales of my tedious everyday life. You're welcome.

3. It is mine. That sounds like something one of my children would whine, but it's so true. Most everything I do or have is not only mine. It is mine AND Larry's. It is mine AND the kids. You get the idea. This blog is mine. And I won't share.

4. I am horrible at keeping up a baby book. This is a way I can remember which kid did what and when they did it. It is, at least, some sort of log to keep track of all those things that are just too numerous for my mind to hold for longer then a day. I missed too many things when I was on my self imposed hiatus.

5. Free therapy. Taking the thoughts that are constantly swirling around my head and putting them down in words is deeply cathartic. Even if some of those words never make it to print, knowing that I have a place for them makes me feel better.

I'm glad to be back to the land of the blogging. I may be at a new blog address, but it is still me and I'm excited to start anew.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even TELL you how happy I am that you're blogging again. Yay!!!

    Love you. From Mom

    ReplyDelete