Wednesday, July 13, 2011

For me.

Maybe one day I will start writing here again. I want to. I need to. And yet, I don't. Sometimes it is because it feels like a burden. Sometimes because I don't feel like I can write the things I really want to say. Sometimes because I'm just too damn busy. But I miss it. I still write posts in my head when something happens in my life. But that has always been me. There has always been that internal writer in there. So, maybe I will return. For a journal of my kid's childhoods. For a reminder to savor the now. For something fun to do. For me.

2 comments:

  1. I will be ready and waiting till you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking this same way for a while. I've come to this conclusion: if I don't write for awhile, it's ok. When I do write, I don't have to play catch-up, because it's for me. Does that sound apathetic? It kinda is :)

    ReplyDelete